Patchwork rose

Patchwork rose

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friends - Card Camp continues

Hi there,

I have two cards to show today, so there are two posts (which means I can easily add 2 pictures to the card camp gallery).

Yesterday when I was playing with colours I made two water colour washes using this week's colour combo. I had to let them dry before I could turn them into cards, but here is one of them:

Supplies:
Cardstock: heavy water colour paper, vanilla
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, Hero Arts Lauderdale Floral
Ink: Versamark
Other: water colour paints, Kaiser adhesive pearls, white embossing powder, Signo Uniball white pen

I quite like the clean lines of this. Again - I would never have thought of it without the techniques & colours I've come across through the card camp!

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Thanks for visiting.

-Kerri

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. The movement suggested by the color is really nice - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like how you made the colors work together in a wave. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ****love***** this!!!! Beautiful. I want to case it immediately. I love the painterly effect of the colour wash and the embossed image just brings it all together. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this card is simply beautiful. I love the CAS look. Great use of this weeks colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! Congrats on being student spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, maybe my favorite card of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Congrats on the Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete