Patchwork rose

Patchwork rose

Friday, July 8, 2011

More Card Camp! Yay!

It's almost two weeks into Summer Card Camp already & I still only have four cards to show for it...but I am having fun reading the daily posts & learning lots of new techniques & approaches to card making. I've forced myself to try some new things & have been happy with most of it. If only there was more time - I can't believe that the days are going by so fast. When I signed up I planned to actually make the 48 cards mentioned in the advertising, but I'll really need to spend some quality time in the craft room to get anywhere near that total! Fortunately I have two free days ahead of me so maybe I can boost my efforts before the weekend is over.

So...onto the cards. (as seperate posts so I can link them both to the Car Camp gallery). This week's color combo details:


And here are the two cards I've made with it so far:


Supplies:
Cardstock: SU Kraft
Paper: Really old from my stash - mostly from 2 Sizzix mini decks
Stamps: Purple Onion Designs "Home Sweet Home"
Ink: Memento black
Other: black fineliner

No comments:

Post a Comment