Patchwork rose

Patchwork rose

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clean & Simple, Day 5 - part 2

Hi there,

Here is the 2nd use of the Kaisercraft 'Miss Nelly' rose stamp. The colours are undoubtedly influenced by this card by Tami Hartley, from a card class link. I LOVE her card, but didn't want a direct case, so I stuck to the colours. I also used the idea of a thin coloured strip along a card edge from Shari Carroll's Day 5 card, and I made some minor changes to one of the sketches from Day 1. So, I think I've also managed to use Julie's idea of gathering a few small inspiration points and incorporating them into a single card. Yay!

I'm pretty happy with this one - mauve is one of the colours that makes me melt, so I could hardly go wrong this time, ha!


Thanks for looking. One more use of this stamp to follow.
-Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment