Patchwork rose

Patchwork rose

Saturday, January 14, 2012

December cards

Hi there,

I haven't posted in ages, as you might notice, but I have been very busy cardmaking and decorating Christmas presents over the last month or two. The cards below are some of what I've been busy with - the ones I managed to take a photo of before I gave them away, that is.

To save time as I have so many photos to post today, I'm not going to give the usual supply details, but if you want to know more about a particular stamp or other such detail, please leave a message & if I can find the answer I will reply. Some of the photography is a little disappointing - I really need to figure out how to organise myself to take the photos in daylight hours!!! In general the cards are brighter & whiter in real life, but you'll get the idea.

First up, a remnant from Holiday Card Boot Camp - I didn't get around to posting it at the time. I quite like pink Christmas cards and the velvet ribbon on this looks great in real life (in my opinion, at least).


A subtle birthday card, on Sahara Sand cardstock, with shell pink colouring done in watercolour pencils:


A wedding anniversary card for my dear sister & brother-in-law, celebrating their first year of marriage. They both have green as their favourite colour, so the decisions on this one were easy!


A birthday card, using some of the techniques I've learned in the on-line card classes I've written about previously:


A "baby girl" card, using a stamp I've had for ages but never used:


The Christmas card I gave to family & friends this year, mass-produced over about 2 weeks. I think the next round of Christmas cards I make will be simpler - this one was the most over-the-top I've made so far, courtesy only of the extra free time I've had due to being on long service leave!


That just about catches me up until the Clean & Simple Card Class started on 9th Jan - I'll have several more posts following which show the cards I've made while doing that course.

Thanks for looking - I hope you enjoyed your visit!

-Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment